Saint Raphael School seeks a diverse community of people with a passion for education, a commitment to excellence and a concern for the world around them. If this appeals to you, we would like to hear from you.
Middle School Science Teacher: Grades 6-8
- Contribute as member of a staff that places a premium value on Catholic Mission and Identity
- Teach Grades 6, 7, and 8 MA Curriculum Frameworks - Science
- Collaborate as a member of a middle school teaching team
- Teach students to utilize a master notebook system of organization
- Communicate with families on a regular basis
- MA teaching certificate
- Archdiocese of Boston VIRTUS Protecting God's Children certified
- MA fingerprinting
Apply on School Spring
Equal Opportunity Employer
Saint Raphael School and the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.